Customer Accounts Manager - Oldham
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
- To sell company products.
- To maximise business opportunity development potential.
- To progress within branch/company structure.
- Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
- Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FSA and other regulatory organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
- Greet customers by phone/Email.
- Receive customer payments.
- Complete daily audit and reporting.
- Generate business through quality customer service.
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
- Prepare and process loan applications.
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Maintain an efficient and organised duo filing system including scanning.
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone.
- Conduct on-going business development.
- Participate in Branch/Company training programmes.
- To assist the manager with training/coaching of new team members.
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company's standard procedures.
- Adhere to the Core Values of ELL including Outstanding Customer Service and ELL's TCF policy.
- Desire to work in a sales and consumer-orientated organisation.
- Basic literacy and numerical skills, GCSE level.
- Some keyboard skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to working hours.
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within company.
- Active team player.
- Desire to assist with exceeding financial goals in order to maximise maximum bonus earnings potential.
- Full driving licence to enable travel to and from possible different work/customer locations.
- Salary of £23k - £25k
- Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm)
- Easy transport links.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy