Manpower are currently recruiting for a Property Records Officer to work on a temporary ongoing basis on behalf of one of the UKs largest housing & care providers.
This position is a temporary position (Until May) working in the Oldham area. Main responsibilities include: Administration of performance, management, financial & regulatory reports/ Support operational performance reporting + maintenance of assets & liabilities.
- Collate all Group property ownership, restriction and charging (PORC) documents.
- Catalogue all Group PORC documents.
- Upload all Group PORC to the Group's PORC document system.
- Interpret and analyse PORC documents to identify restrictions and other useful insight.
- Develop reports from the system to show progress around data completeness and progress as well as those required by the business.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of how to interpret property documents for restriction to sale or disposal.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- Experience of working within a Management Information and analysis service.
- Knowledge of document management systems.
Hours worked will be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. All applications will be taken via CV.